It's day seven of our Christmas Countdown Competition and today it's the turn of water-cooling specialist retailer Aquatuning
to supply the prize.
Up for grabs is one of the company's complete water-cooling kits, the Alphacool NexXxoS Cool Answer 360
. How complete is complete? Well, we're talking a CPU block compatible with all current CPUs, a 360mm radiator, three 120mm fans, a reservoir and pump, piping, fittings and coolant. Yeah, that just about covers it all!
All you've got to do to be in with a chance of winning this great prize is answer the following question:
What pump is included in this water cooling kit?
a) Alphacool VPP655
b) Alphacool VPP656
c) Alphacool VPP665
Simply email your answers to email@example.com
, putting "Christmas competition 7" as the subject/title.
If you've got any questions about the Alphacool kit, or if there's anything else you'd like to ask the Aquatuning guys, pop into the Aquatuning-sponsored water cooling forum here on bit-tech.
Terms and Conditions
· Please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number and full names) in the email.
· This competition is open to all bit-tech readers worldwide.
· Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
· Multiple entries will be disqualified
· Emails must be received by midday (GMT) 11th December 2013 to qualify.
· By entering this competition, competitors will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules, and all entry instructions given are deemed to form part of the rules of the competition.
· Bit-Tech’s decision over the winning entry is final.
· Your email address and all other personal information will only be stored for the purpose and duration of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.
· The winners will be informed by email.