Competition: Win this awesome Cube gaming PC!
bit-tech has teamed up with Cube
to offer you the chance of winning a seriously awesome prize - Cube has generously agreed to donate its Skeleton Red gaming PC
, worth £1,750, to one lucky reader! See below for details of the prize and how you can enter to be in with a chance.
Click to enlarge
The winner will receive one Cube Skeleton Red gaming PC. In fact, it is the very same one that we reviewed last week
. Fear not, however, as Cube has since collected the system and is rechecking every detail and reinstalling Windows fresh - it will be delivered as a new, sealed unit with all warranty terms valid as usual. With its overclocked Core i7-6700K and MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G, the Skeleton Red has plenty of gaming grunt. The MSI Z170A Gaming M9 ACK motherboard has heaps of upgrade potential, and the system is also one sure to draw envious looks from onlookers given that it's installed inside the gorgeous In Win 805 chassis and comes with NZXT's Hue+ Lighting system that can be customised to any RGB colour and a variety of patterns. We're sure you'll agree that this is quite the prize!
Click to enlarge
All you have to do to be in with a chance is answer correctly the question embedded below before midnight on Thursday 19 May 2016
. Check out our review of the PC
if you're not sure. Winners will be chosen at random within 72 hours of the closing date.
Normally, we do not allow duplicate entries to our competitions, but we're making a special exception here. If you would like a second entry to the competition, head over to Cube's Facebook page
and give it a like. Please note that ALL entrants must answer the question below correctly; you cannot enter just by liking the Facebook page alone, but it will count as a second entry for you if you do both. Please ensure that the name submitted in the form matches that of your Facebook profile.
Lastly, this competition is open to UK residents only
. Be sure to also check the full terms and conditions below before entering. Good luck!
***QUESTION GOES HERE***
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to UK RESIDENTS ONLY aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, 19 May 2016.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per bit-tech entry form. Duplicate entries will result in disqualification.
- Each entrant may give themselves a second entry to the competition by liking the Cube Facebook page. This only counts if you have successfully answered the question and the name submitted in the entry form matches that of your Facebook profile.
- The winner will be notified via email by 26 May 2016. The winners must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, bit-tech reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The first name selected at random will be eligible to win a Cube Skeleton Red gaming PC, delivered as a new, sealed unit with all of Cube's standard warranty terms applicable and valid.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of bit-tech and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors or employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.