It's day 12 of our Christmas Countdown Competition and today we've got a fantastic bundle of prizes from Corsair for the lucky winner.
The first name picked out of our virtual hat will bag themselves a Corsair K70 keyboard
, a Corsair Vengeance M65 mouse
, an accompanying Corsair MM600 mousemat
and a Corsair Vengeance 1400 headset
! This really is the ultimate gaming peripheral bundle, giving you the best opportunity to type faster, aim better and hear everything you need.
The K70 is a full-size keyboard with a complete set of Cheery Red MX mechanical key switches for quick response and great longevitiy. The keys are also backlit and the chassis is made from a snazzy looking anodised black plate of brushed aluminium.
As for the M65, it features a whopping 8,200 dpi laser sensor backed up by a dedicated 'Sniper' button for instantly dropping the dpi. It also incorporates a weight system so you can get the feel of the mouse just as you like. And of course the perfect accompaniment to this mouse is Corsair's finest mousemat, the MM600, which has two sides of different texture allowing you to choose your favourite.
Then there's the Vengeance 1400, an analogue headset which uses its 50mm drivers to create accurate and absorbing sound. Plus it incorporates an adjustable boom microphone for easiest in-game chat.
All you've got to do to be in with a chance of winning one of these great prizes is answer the following question:
Which number keys on the Corsair K70 are contoured and textured?
Simply email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
, putting "Christmas competition 12" as the subject/title.
Terms and Conditions
· Please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number and full names) in the email.
· This competition is open to all bit-tech readers worldwide.
· Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
· Multiple entries will be disqualified
· Emails must be received by midday (GMT) 18th December 2013 to qualify.
· By entering this competition, competitors will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules, and all entry instructions given are deemed to form part of the rules of the competition.
· Bit-Tech’s decision over the winning entry is final.
· Your email address and all other personal information will only be stored for the purpose and duration of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.
· The winners will be informed by email.