We've got a great competition for you this week. Thanks to the generous folks over at Wargaming, one lucky reader will win a pair of tickets to the festivities at this year's Orange Amplification Presents the Metal Hammer Golden Gods in association with World Of Warships, which is taking place at London's Indigo2 venue on June 15.
Hosted by Scott Ian from Anthrax, The Golden Gods awards celebrates the world of heavy metal and hard rock music, with 19 awards up for grabs. There will also be live performances from At The Gates, We Are Harlot, Suicidal Tendencies, Killing Joke and Japanese superstars Babymetal. Expect a night of sweet riffs, moshing, drinking and general metal-related carnage.
'The Metal Hammer Golden Gods are the annual thermometer for the health of the metal scene, and the world's only live metal awards show,
' said Alexander Milas, Editor-in-Chief of TeamRock and Metal Hammer. 'Judging by the stunning breadth and diversity of this year's nominees, it's safe to say our world is as vibrant as ever, and we can't wait to celebrate it with our readers. Horns up!
If that sounds like your cup of
Duncan Hills Coffee, then all you need to do to enter and be in with a chance of winning is leave a comment on this article. The competition runs until the end of the working week, but if you're new to the site you'll need to register on the forums to post a comment – all registrations are moderated, so don't leave it until the last minute or you might not have your account approved in time.
Terms and conditions:
- The competition runs between May 18 and May 22. All entries must be received before the end of May 22, 2015. Entries posted after this time will not be counted.
- Duplicate entries will not be counted
- This competition is open to UK residents only. Entrants from outside of the UK will not be able to receive the prize
- The event takes place on June 15, 2015. Winners are responsible for providing their own transport to and from the event.
- There will be one winner, and they will receive both tickets
- Winners will receive an invitation letter that will grant them access to the event
Thanks – and good luck! \m/