Nanopoint recently teamed up with bit-tech
to launch a support forum
for members of the bit-tech
community. The aim of the forum is to allow the bit-tech
community to directly discuss matters regarding new products, features and technical problems with UK representatives for Nanopoint's brands.
To celebrate this new union, we have teamed up with Nanopoint to bring you a exciting competition. A lucky reader will win a prize bundle worth over £260!
Included in the bundle is a Icy Box IB-MP3010HW Wireless Multimedia Player + Recorder, with support for movies, music and pictures.
"Record direct from your Digital TV Box, Sky & more with the MP3010 and store the files directly onto the hard drive. With five adjustable recording qualities, your needs are met with HQ/SP/LP/EP/SLP. Streams direct from a network via the Ethernet port or wirelessly by using the included Icy Box 54Mbps USB wireless dongle. Files can also be transferred via USB and is supported by Windows 98, XP, Vista and Mac OS. The IB-MP3010 offers full HDMI and Composite also support for subtitles if desired."
Also included with the Media Player is a Western Digital 1TB WD1002FBYS hard disk, offering plenty of storage space for all your media needs.
Icy Box Wireless Player has the following features:
- Multimedia-Player with recording function
- HDD support: 3.5" SATA
- Five adjustable recording quality levels: HQ/SP/LP/EP/SLP
- Time shift function with video in
- File System: FAT32, NTFS (read only)
- Network streaming by LAN 10/100 Mbps, RJ-45 or WLAN 54 Mbps by delivered Icy Box USB dongle (Samba protocol)
- Supports subtitle formats like SRT, SSA, SMI, IDX/SUB, SUB
- Audio Output: Stereo L/R, SPDIF (coaxial/optical)
- Video Output: Composite, Component, HDMI
- TV system: NTSC/PAL
- USB 2.0 up to 480 Mbit/s
- Supports Windows 98/XP/Vista, Mac OS
- Remote control
To be in with a chance of winning this prize all you have to do is answer a simple question:
From which country is ICY BOX designed & developed?
Send your answers through to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject heading Nanopoint Competition
. Be sure to include your full postal address and contact telephone number - though be aware that this competition is only open to our readers in United Kingdom (sorry to the rest of you).
Terms and Conditions
- Emails must be received by 11:59 AM BST Tuesday 31st March 2009 to qualify.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified - please remember to include your contact details in the email.
- Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
- This competition is open to all bit-tech readers in the United Kingdom.
- All employees of Dennis Publishing Ltd, Western Digital and Nanopoint and their families are not eligible for entry.
- All information will only be used or the purposes for picking the winners and shipping the prizes and will be deleted once the competition is over.