Electronic Arts Ltd,
GU1 4TN, UK.
Reg. in England & Wales, Reg. No. 2057591
• The competition is open to residents of the UK and excludes employees (and their families) of the promoter, Electronic Arts Ltd and their associated companies, and the closing date for entries is 18th September 2008.
• Entrants must be aged 16 or over. Proof of age may be required.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• These rules will be deemed to include the instructions set out in the contents of this web page.
• All correct entries will be entered into a draw and the winner(s) will be selected at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The chosen winner(s) will win a 3D Spore model designed by the competition entrant.
• The judges' decision is final, and no correspondence or discussion concerning the result will be entered into.
• Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries not properly received, incomplete, incomprehensible or delayed due to technical problems. The prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be offered.
• The winner(s) will be notified in writing within 28 days of the draw.
• The winner(s) have 28 days after notification in which to inform Ace of Swords in writing that they accept the prize. Failure to accept within this time-limit will result in the prize being reoffered elsewhere.
• A list of winners will be available on this website after 20th September 2008.
• Electronic Arts Ltd reserves the right to publish the name and home town or county of the winner(s) in any future publications. Further, such details will be available from the promoter after the draw by sending a SAE to Five by Five. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the rules of entry.
• Where the entrant has entered the competition via the website or by SMS, they may be contacted in the future by other means, but only where consent to receive such communications has been given.
• Should the prizes become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the promoter's control, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw any of the prizes at any time.
• Please note that dates set out in these terms and conditions may be subject to change at any time.