Bit-Tech and DFS have joined forces to offer you the chance to win a £500 Amazon gift voucher, just for showing us your gaming setup.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this great prize is send us a photo of your primary gaming zone, whether it be a PC and single monitor, an Xbox 360 sat next to your telly or a full-on dedicated gaming room with surround sound, vibrating gaming chairs and motorised beer dispensers.
Simply send your images to email@example.com
and we’ll pick who we think has the most intriguing, impressive or just plain weird setup. Use coke cans for a monitor stand? Have your desk suspended from the ceiling with gaffer tape? We want to see it. Even if not, we're still intrigued.
DFS may be best known for its sofas but it also would like to know how to design great gaming furniture.
Images should show as complete an impression of the gaming setup as possible, including the screen, desk/TV cabinet, chair and any other key features.
Of course special consideration will be given to those who’ve incorporated a bit of modding into their system, but just as equally we’ll praise artistry, humour and innovation too.
You don't have to have a custom-built PC/desk to win, but it helps.
Please note that the winner and four runners up will have their gaming setups showcased on the site so if you don’t want it published, don’t send it in.
Why DFS, you may be asking? Well, DFS are keen to find out how people use their homes when it comes to gaming, to better help them design furniture for gamers’ needs – an endeavour we can certainly get behind.
Need some inspiration? Here are a couple of examples that caught our eye on Google Images.
This competition is now closed
Terms and Conditions
· Please put subject as DFS Competition
· This competition is open to all bit-tech readers in the UK.
· Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
· Multiple entries will be disqualified – please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number and full names) in the email.
· Emails must be received by 31/07/13 to qualify.
· By entering this competition, competitors will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules, and all entry instructions given are deemed to form part of the rules of the competition.
· Bit-Tech’s decision over the winning entry is final.
· Your email address will only be stored for the purpose of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.
· The winner will be informed by email.