is one of the UK's leading electronics retailers. Selling everything from flat screen TVs (to watch the World Cup on) to processors and RAM (to build the Media Center rig to watch the World Cup on), it's consistently delivered decent pricing on a wide range of products since its appearance online in the nineties.
Dabs knows that bit-tech
's readers are a rather discerning sort, and so has generously offered to give away a top-end Gainward 7900 GTX graphics card
to one lucky reader.
What do you have to do? Well, answer the question below correctly, send us in the answers and we'll pick a name out of the hat come compo closing day. Simple, eh?
Here's your brain-teaser:
What three factors caused Dabs to be voted the number one online retailer by What Laptop?
Get your answers across to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line Give me Dabs goodies!
by Friday, 30 June at 12PM and we'll pick out the winners. In the meantime, why not check out some of the cool technology on offer over at Dabs
Please note that your email address will be passed to Dabs if you enter, so if you don't want that to happen, don't enter.
- This competition is open to all bit-tech readers in the UK.
- Emails must be received by 12 PM BST Friday 30 June, 2006 to qualify.
- 1 winner will be picked at random from the qualifying submissions.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- The prize will be shipped to the winner at bit-tech's expense
- Questions can be posted in this forum thread.
- Email addresses of entrants will be passed to Dabs for their exclusive use.