Win our Supreme Commander case mod!
So what goodies will you find under the hood?
All that and more packed into a 6ft replica of the UEF ACU (right). The final model is still under construction in our top-secret workshop but here is a quick sneak peek
Of course, not everyone can win the main prize so we also have five runners up packs consisting of:
- a copy of the game
- kick-ass T-shirt, and
- one of three Limited Edition mosaic lithographs
How to enter:
Answer the following questions:
Question 1: The creative genius behind Supreme Commander is Chris....?
Question 2: There are three warring factions in the game: Cybran Nation, Aeon Illuminate and the United Earth ....? Hint
Question 3: Supreme Commander is the spiritual successor to which RTS classic? Hint
- Knitting Circle
Command & Conquer
- Total Annihilation
Send your answers along with your name, full postal address and contact telephone number to email@example.com.
This competition has now closed
Conditions of Entry
- Contest runs from 16th February to 16th April 2007. All entries must be received before 12 noon BST on Monday 16th April 2007.
- Entries are limited to one per person. Any attempt to deliberately submit multiple entries will result in disqualification.
- Employees of Bit Publishing Ltd, THQ, Gas Powered Games and related companies / sponsors are not permitted to enter this competition.
- Prizes: 1 x Supreme Commander UEF ACU replica PC; 5 x Supreme Commander gift packs.
- No cash alternative will be offered. Specification subject to change without notice.
- Prizes include shipping but winners will be responsible for any import duties or taxes incurred.
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday 17th April 2007 and informed by email.
- The Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We will not sell your email address to any 3rd party. You will not receive any unsolicited email other than correspondence relating to this competition.
© 2006 Gas Powered Games Corp. All rights reserved. Gas Powered Games and Supreme Commander are the exclusive trademarks of Gas Powered Games Corp. THQ and the THQ logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of THQ Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.