worklog contest has been pretty popular amongst our forumers, with many of the popular projects in our Project Logs forum
being submitted to the contest.
Now, you don't have to be a modder to win! ACRyan are offering the chance for bit-tech
readers to win $100 just by checking out the different logs, in a new competition called "I saw him say..."
Here's how it goes down...
- Read through the various worklogs.
- Post up to three quotes from any worklog in the discussion thread for this news article.
- The funniest, corniest, stupidest quote tracked down and quoted wins $100 for the quoter.
- You can enter your own quotes! That means modders can enter too.
- Post the quote, and also a link to the original post.
- Contest ends at 30th of December 11:59PM CET.
Mike, the honcho at ACRyan in charge of the contest, told us that "The AC Ryan Great Worklog Contest has been well supported by the readers - exceeding our expectations. We would like to thank the readers for their participation in having a small side-contest."
Kudos to ACRyan for supporting the modding community with their worklog contest, and with this new addition. So, what are you waiting for? Get quoting!
Post your quotes in the news discussion thread here.