This competition has now closed - click here to see if you won
Bit-tech has gone competition mad for you this week! ATI has just launched the first DirectX 11-compatible GPU in the world, the Radeon HD 5870
, and we've teamed up with Sapphire to offer you the chance to win one.
This isn't any old Radeon HD 5870 graphics card either, as Sapphire has fitted it with one of its excellent Vapor-X coolers, so this card will be much quieter than a normal HD 5870, and will have much lower temperatures too!
How to Enter
To win this fantastic prize all you have to do is answer the question below:
What are the main benefits of a Sapphire Vapor-X cooler?
a) It can turn into a giant man-eating robot.
b) Each cooler comes with an actual, real-life penguin.
c) It's very quiet yet very efficient at cooling a GPU.
Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
, with subject heading Sapphire Competition. Be sure to include your full postal address and contact telephone number. Once you've entered the competition, let us know your comments in the forum
. Good luck!
“Sapphire Technology is the world's No.1 brand of ATI based graphics accelerator cards, and is proud to announce its new product, the Sapphire HD5870 Vapor-X graphics card. Based on ATI's new GPU, the Radeon HD 5870, the Sapphire HD5870 Vapor-X has full support for Microsoft DirectX 11, multi-display support with ATI EyeFinity, and supports GPU parallel processing power with ATI Stream. The Sapphire HD5870 Vapor-X comes equipped with 1GB of super-fast GDDR5 memory, HDMI with 7.1 Surround audio support, and the award winning Vapor-X cooling technology developed by Sapphire”
Terms and Conditions
- Emails must be received by 11:59 AM BST Thursday 15th October 2009 to qualify.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified - please remember to include your contact details in the email.
- Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
- This competition is open bit-tech readers only.
- All employees of Dennis Publishing Ltd and Sapphire Ltd and their families are not eligible for entry
- All information will only be used or the purposes for picking the winners and shipping the prizes and will be deleted once the competition is over.