The world's fastest GPU has arrived with the EVGA GeForce GTX 580. Experience blockbuster games like Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X® 2 in their full glory with everything cranked to the max. Not only does the EVGA GeForce GTX 580 rip through the latest games, it also runs quieter than the previous generation. And as you have come to expect from the GeForce GTX GPU, the GTX 580 packs support for all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX and SLI. With all these features and more, it is easy to see how the EVGA GeForce GTX 580 obliterates the competition.
“EVGA is excited to unveil the GeForce GTX 580 graphics card. This product offers stellar 3D gaming performance and unbelievable DirectX 11 features, all while running cooler and quieter than previous cards”, said Bob Klase, VP of Sales at EVGA. “With this product, EVGA will continue to offer the best graphics cards to the gaming community.”
New and Key Features Introduced on the EVGA GeForce GTX 580:
• 512 CUDA Cores
• 1536MB GDDR5 at 4GHz
• NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround
• NVIDIA PhysX Technology
• Award Winning EVGA Support/Utilities/Community
Learn more about the EVGA GeForce GTX 580 at: eu.evga.com/articles/00592
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded
product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
• EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service - for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
• 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
• Step-Up Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
• Community Message Boards -full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
• EVGA MODS RIGS - show off your rig, win cash prizes.
• EVGA Gaming - EVGA game servers open 24/7 featuring the latest games.
Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit eu.evga.com