) the world’s leading developer of highly personalized, high-performance notebook PCs, continues their global expansion with entry into the German market. As of this month Eurocom Mobile Workstations and Mobile Servers are available in Germany. The company will sell their products via local hardware dealers and directly to consumers via their website www.eurocom.com
. This strategic step will improve Eurocom's position on the global market as a provider of high-end mobile computing solutions.
Founder and CEO of Eurocom Mark Bialic states: "We are very pleased with the opportunity to sell our products on the German market. Germany has enormous potential in the industries we are aiming at so we are forecasting huge turnover in this market. We believe that the capability of our products will win over customers by offering the unique combination of computing power and mobility to German professionals."
Eurocom is a leading developer of desktop replacement and mobile workstation technology. Eurocom began with the goal of creating the most advanced computer systems and using advanced engineering techniques typically unseen in the computer industry. The company has produced many firsts and continues to engineer well-balanced machines and VGA solutions that inspire and enable individuals to reach great possibilities.
Eurocom Mobile Workstations
The increasing mobility of today's workforce has amplified the need for professionals to have capable computing hardware at their disposal in the field. Eurocom Mobile Workstations are not only portable but are also equipped to perform at the same level as desktop workstations. Some key specs of Eurocom Mobile Workstations are:
* 24GB of RAM allowing them to run CAD/CAM applications under different operating systems
* A six core Intel i7 980X Extreme processor or XEON 5500/5600 series.
* Quadro FX 5000M, FX 3800M or FX 2800M VGA technology with Open-GL
* Up to 3.25 TB of storage provided by 4 physical hard drives in RAID 0/1/5/10.
* Very portable with dimensions being: W x D x H 419 x 286 x 56.5 60.7mm (or 16.76 x 11.44 x 2.26-2.43 inch) and weighing only 5.3kg (11.66lbs) including battery and ODD
Eurocom Mobile Servers
Next to Mobile Workstations, Eurocom also offers Mobile Servers that allow engineers in the field to work in an office like environment. These all-in-one Mobile Servers (including screen, keyboard and UPS in a laptop form factor) weighing no more than 11.66 lbs (5.3 Kg) can be used to store, share and back up data, run multiple applications under various operating systems (virtualization) and connect to other engineers in-the-field. The key specs of the Eurocom Mobile Server are:
* Intel Xeon 5600 series; 6-core processors
* Up to 3.25TB of storage; RAID 0/1/5/10; 4 physical hard drives
* Up to 24GB (3x 8GB) of RAM
* 1 Gigabit LAN on-board, 2nd NIC 10GbE or Quad Port Ethernet available via MagmaBox
* Very portable with dimensions being: W x D x H = 412 x 279 x 39-48 mm or 16.48 x 11.16 x 1.56-1.92 inch and weighing only 5.3 kg or 11.66 lbs
* All-in-one unit (includes screen, keyboard and UPS)
Power and Mobility
The combination of power and mobility of Eurocom products gives customers the opportunity to capitalize on the trend of increasing mobility of today's workforce. Today's professionals are always on the go. Capable mobile computing hardware that allows them to work in the field will improve their efficiency and the overall profitability of the company. Eurocom products are capable of running professional applications such as CAD/CAM/CAE, 3D animation, 3D simulation, engineering, financial simulations, math, forensic, 3D imaging, mapping and charting, satellite image processing, GIS, or medical software, or graphics work. Eurocom Mobile Workstations give organizations the ability to process feedback from customers, co-developers, final users and other third parties in the field anywhere in the world.
Specific Vertical Markets
Some of the Vertical Markets in which our products can be used are:
* Digital Content Creation
* Education (Departments of Architecture, Engineering, Geography, Animation, Video Production; GIS)
* Financial sector
* Forensic (i.e. FBI Criminal Labs)
* Military (Mapping, Charting, Imaging, Navigation)
* Medical (Imaging)
* Software Development (Databases, CRM, Operating)
* And many others