Brea-California, Amsterdam-Netherlands and Munich-Germany
January 7, 2010 - EVGA Corporation, the leading-edge 3D processor and motherboard manufacturer, announced a new line of motherboards based around the Intel® H57 and H55 Express Chipsets, the EVGA H57 and H55.
The EVGA H57 and H55 motherboards are based upon the award winning EVGA P55 motherboards which, in fact have been recognized by over 13 respected hardware review sites, with the general consensus that EVGA is number one for performance and features!
When paired with a supported CPU, the EVGA H57/H55 motherboard becomes a high quality media platform with HDMI, DVI, VGA or DisplayPort. Furthermore, with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, Intel® Smart Cache, Intel® Hyper-Threading, and super fast DDR3 memory support; the EVGA H57/H55 motherboards are not only fast, it is smart too!
"The award winning X58 motherboards from EVGA showed that we were serious about designing quality motherboards, the EVGA P55 lineup verified this with over 13 recognitions from Top Review sites. The new H55/H57 based motherboards from EVGA are proof why EVGA motherboards are now the standard for quality." said Bob Klase, VP of Sales at EVGA.
“With the introduction of the Intel® H57 and H55 Express chipsets, new high performance motherboard solutions for Intel’s Core I3, Core I5 & Core I7 Micro Processors, are now broadly available at high volume mainstream price points.” said Steven R Peterson, Director of Intel Platform Marketing, “EVGA is offering a solid lineup of motherboards based on these new chipsets and we are excited to be working with them to bring these to market.”
New and Key features introduced on select EVGA H55 motherboards (P/N 123-CD-E635-KR & 123-CD-E637-KR)
• EVGA DPHS – Supports Socket 775 and 1156
• 6+1+1 Phase PWM
• EVGA Vdroop Control – What you see is what you get core voltage
• EVGA Dummy OC – Overclock at the touch of a button
• EVGA E-LEET Tuning Utility – Overclock from inside your operating system
• EVGA EZ Voltage Read Points – Easily ready voltage levels with dedicated read points
• Onboard Clear CMOS, Power and Reset Buttons – Troubleshooting and bench booting are simple with these controls
• Onboard CPU Temp Monitor – Monitor your CPU temperatures quickly and easily
• Passive Chipset Heatsink – No fans, no noise
• Solid State Capicators – Higher quality, longer lifespan
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
• The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards.
• EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service - for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
• 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
• Step-Up™ Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
• Community Message Boards -full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
• EVGA MODS RIGS - show off your rig, win cash prizes.
• EVGA Gaming - EVGA game servers open 24/7 featuring the latest games.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: e-tail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit www.evga.com