Zalman ZM500-RS Power Supply
June 28, 2009 | 23:24
Toulouse, France, on 25 June 2009
Zalman and Bacatá announce the inmediate availability of the ZM500-RS, first model of the brand new RS range
Introducing the ZM500-RS:
The ZM500-RS features the latest technologies as regards stability, reliability, efficiency, power and obviously silence...
80 PLUS BRONZE certified, the ZM500-RS is up to 87% efficient. Another key asset of this power supply is the use of « Resonant Switching Circuit Design » technology.
The advantages of this technology are really significant: the PSU is lighter and smaller, it enables to reduce the power consumption and the heat generated by the PSU, and finally it offers a higher efficiency.
The ZM500-RS will fully satisfy even the most demanding users, looking for a quiet, power efficient and ultra performing power supply.
- Resonant Switching Circuit Design: more advanced than "two-forward" switching, resonant switching reduces switching power loss and internal heat generation, offering ultra high reliability and durability.
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certification: the ZM500-RS is able to reach up to 87% efficiency.
- ATX12V v2.3: implementing the latest standards, the ATX12V v2.3 specification offers the latest CPU, motherboard and graphic card compatibility.
- Ultra Quiet 120mm fan: the Hydro Bearing cooling 120mm fan increases airflow while minimizing noise, for an ultra quiet cooling environment.
- Dual Rail +12V DC Output: the +12V DC output is supplied by 2 rails to provide maximum stability to core components.
Technical Specifications of ZM500-RS:
- Max. Power: 500W
- Compliant with ATX12V v2.3 & EPS12V standards
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified
- Efficiency: up to 87%
- SLI certified
- Ultra quiet 120mm fan
- Active PFC
- Dual Rail +12V DC output
- Dimensions: 150 x 145 x 86mm
- Voltage: 100 ~ 240 VAC
- Frequency: 50Hz ~ 60Hz
- Input Current: 8A at 115V & 4A at 230V
- Warranty: 3 years
Link to the technical description of ZM500-RS -> Download <-
MSRP w/o VAT: 72.90 €