Fast, High-performance Video Conversion Software Optimized for Intel Core i7, NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream
London, UK—April 29, 2009—CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW) is launching a new video conversion software application today. MediaShow Espresso is the only application that accelerates video conversion on Intel® Core i7™, and both leading graphics processor architectures, NVIDIA® CUDA™ and ATI® Stream™, delivering outstanding speed and image quality.
Designed for anyone who enjoys sharing videos on the web, or enjoying videos on-the-go, MediaShow Espresso is fast and easy to use. With multi-threaded batch conversion, MediaShow Espresso lets you import and convert your large video collection easily, all at once. By choosing the output device of your choice - iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Zune and Xbox – MediaShow Espresso will automatically select the appropriate file format.
“More than ever, people are enjoying video on their mobile devices and they are looking for a hassle-free way to quickly convert their different video formats into files they can take with them,” said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. “With accelerated transcoding and support for batch conversion on any hardware platform, MediaShow Espresso is the fastest and most convenient way to take your videos with you, or share them on the web.”
MediaShow Espresso is designed to provide the following benefits:
* Accelerated performance achieved through optimization for Intel Core i7, NVIDIA CUDA, and ATI Stream technology, delivering transcoding speed over 10 times faster than conventional methods. (See the CyberLink website for more information).
* Batch conversion lets you import multiple files and folders, speeding up the process of converting large collections into a single format, all at once.
* Simultaneous transcoding delivers results quickly by utilizing the full power of multiple CPU cores and threads
Hassle-free Device Support
* Support for a wide range of formats enables users to simply select their output device such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Zune and Xbox without worrying about file formats.
* Transfer files to iTunes, upload to YouTube, or save to a local hard drive quickly and easily.
* Optimization for NVIDIA CUDA, Intel Core i7, and ATI Stream not only delivers faster results, more efficient use of CPU and GPU performance saves time and power.
* Auto Shutdown turns off the PC when transcoding is done—saving power by turning off the PC automatically when not in use—and eliminating the hassle of having to wait for large projects to be done.
CyberLink MediaShow Espresso—for faster, more convenient video conversion—is now available online, supporting the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, and Korean. CyberLink offers OEM versions to PC and CE manufacturing customers, a free trial version will be available for download soon.
CyberLink MediaShow Espresso Versions
* MediaShow Espresso (download): £29.99
* MediaShow Espresso 30-day Trial (coming soon)
CyberLink Corp is the leader and pioneer in enabling digital multimedia on PCs and CEs through the use of video editing software, DVD player software, and other multimedia solutions. Backed by a group of high-caliber software engineers, CyberLink owns its core codec and a number of patented technologies. CyberLink has built a solid reputation for delivering high-quality, interoperable, and fast time-to-market solutions that keep our OEM partners on the leading edge. Our business partners include leaders in the PC industry: drive manufacturers, graphics-card makers, and top-5 desktop and notebook brands. Today, CyberLink’s software solutions include: complete applications for Blu-ray Discs, digital home entertainment, TV-on-PC and human resource development. With customers spanning from multi-national corporations to small/medium-sized businesses, and from power users to home users, CyberLink has enjoyed rapid and consistent growth leading to a record breaking IPO in 2000 on the Taiwan Over The Counter Exchange (OTC: 5203). Currently, CyberLink is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: 5203.TW). CyberLink's worldwide headquarters is located in Taipei. To keep up with market demands, CyberLink has operations in North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, including Japan. For more information, please visit CyberLink's website at www.cyberlink.com