Here's a handy link to all our content from Computex 2008 - highlighted items are rather unmissable... The oldest stories are at the bottom, latest stories at the top. Links open in a new window.
We're keen to hear your feedback on our coverage from this year's show and if there's anything extra special you think we could do next year, please pipe up!
- Silverstone presents The Raven case
Silverstone goes from neat and smooth, to angled and aggressive as it attempts to reinvent the case as we know it.
- Silverstone develops sideshow device
Silverstone has a nice sideshow device that might actually make you want one - functional, elegant and very sexy.
- Have, well, tons of stuff in your car
Funtoro, an MSI subsidiary, offers just about everything you'd ever need in a car - except the kitchen sink.
- NZXT takes on Zalman and Antec with new cases
Gaming hardware company NZXT has some new cases that might poke some new competition against old favourites.
- Cyberlink has PowerCinema for Eee PC and Edge TV
With the Eee in mind, Cyberlink has developed a media player for Linux and also showed off TV over Edge.
- OCZ Fatal1ty memory, new flash drives, keyboards
Branching out into ever more areas, OCZ has today signed Fatal1ty, while also expanding its line of Flash drives and more.
- Axle graphics cards to come to Europe
Axle maybe a popular Nvidia partner here in the East, but the Western market is also soon to get another partner.
- Asus Rampage Extreme - Niche New Features
Asus takes e-peen to the max with its new Rampage Extreme. Did you like the Maximus II Formula? You'll love this.
- Nvidia intros Tegra for MIDs and smartphones
Nvidia has introduced the Tegra family of system-on-a-chip processors, which are aimed squarely at Intel's Centrino Atom platform.
- AMD ATI Radeon HD 4850 pictured
We've got pictures of AMD's new next generation graphics card, the Radeon HD 4850 - check inside to see what's changed... or not, as the case may be.
- First Look: MSI's Wind sub-notebook
The netbook revolution continues to motor forwards, and with the launch of Intel's new tiny Atom processor just a short while away - we take a quick first look to see what MSI's new 10-inch Wind is like to use. If you have an Eee already - you might want to look away now.
- Nehalem and X58 show up in Taipei
We're out in Taipei visiting companies ahead of next week's Computex 2008 tradeshow. We've snagged some pics of baby Nehalem and a very early MSI X58 board.
- Cyberlink to launch new TrueTheatre technologies
Cyberlink is set to upgrade its portfolio of new TrueTheatre technologies to include video upscaling, noise reduction, image stabilisation and more.