We used an ASRock A75 Pro4 to test the A8-3850, which is based on AMD's A75 chipset. Meanwhile, our LGA1155 test board was the similarly priced Asus P8H67-M, which is a micro-ATX motherboard based on the H67 chipset.
Below is a list of the applications we've used for our testing:
We've used Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, as this is the most flexible and reliable 64-bit OS for testing the applications above.
- 2TB Western Digital Caviar Black hard disk
- PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750W PSU
- ASRock A75 Pro4 motherboard
- P8H67-M motherboard
- 4GB (2x 2GB) Corsair 1,600MHz DDR3 memory (CL9)
- Titan Fenrir TTC-NK85TZ CPU cooler