- Diagonal - 24 inches
- Display - Samsung PVA TFT
- Native resolution - 1,920 x 1,200
- Contrast - 1,000:1
- Brightness - 300 cd/m²
- Pixel response - 6ms (grey-to-grey)
- Viewing angles - 178/178 degrees H/V
- Inputs - DVI, HDMI, VGA, composite, component, S-Video, USB 2.0
- Chassis adjust - tilt, swivel, rotate, height
- Warranty - 3 years parts and labour
There's also a four-port USB hub integrated into the main enclosure. For those of you attempting to minimise the writhing jungle of cables beind your desk or keen on packing that ugly tower out of sight, that's a handy extra.
However, it's worth noting that these are all wired into one side rather than providing a greater choice by being spread out on both. If you rotate the screen into portrait, they now all sit on the top, 24+ inches above your desk - hardly an ideal position.
Of course, the 245T's panel sports largely familiar stats. Proportions wise, it's a conventional 24-inch 16:10 aspect screen with a 1,920 x 1,200 pixel native resolution. That's more than enough for those looking to watch full 1080p HD video, but if you want to game at its native resolution, be prepared to fork out for some serious graphical horsepower as well.